We are looking for a senior interactive designer / creative lead with a solid academic background in design and substantial online experience in building rich-media websites.
You will be responsible for coming up with concepts for corporate & consumer websites, designing interaction with the information architecture in mind, as well as producing implementation-ready screens.
Every project we do demands a great concept / idea behind it and pushes the boundaries of what is possible, so you will never find yourself doing the same website over and over again.
You will be the main creative lead for the London office; working with developers, designers and project managers to ensure your creative vision stays intact. You will also be in touch with the Less Rain creative & technical directors in Berlin & Tokyo.
As a person you are always thinking of new ways to use design and interaction to solve problems. You are quick and stress tolerant, with attention to detail and good communication skills. You are comfortable talking about your ideas and can inspire others to follow your lead.
• Experience in designing rich media large scale websites
• Academic background in design, with excellent Information design & typography skills
• A feel for good usability
• A minimum of 5 years experience
• Excellent knowledge of Flash (as a designer, no coding experience necessary), Photoshop, Illustrator / Freehand
• Moving image & 3D software (After Effects, Maya, 3D Studio Max etc.) is a bonus, but not essential.
Initial salaries are comparable to the market level. Our first and foremost priority is to create quality work, and we do our best to apply this principle for everyone’s benefit.
Send your resume, references and portfolio to email@example.com.
No agencies please.