The Less Rain London office is now looking for a Full Time AS3 Developer to complete the team!
You will be developing interactive environments in Actionscript 3.0, ranging from consumer & corporate websites to Rich Internet Applications. Here are some examples of the level of coding we expect:
Your role involves working with our front-end designers, back-end developers and Flash Developer team. Every project we do has a great concept / idea behind it and pushes the boundaries of what is possible, so you will never get bored doing the same website over and over again.
As a person you are quick, accurate and stress tolerant, a problem solver with good communication skills. You are self-motivated; flash development is a passion, not just a job. You like to try out new things and are willing to pass your knowledge to others.
You have a wide knowledge of Flash development and in-depth experience in web development.
- Solid Actionscript 3 Development (OOP)
- Experience with architecture/design patterns (MVC)
- Experience with Data integration (XML, SOAP, Remoting, etc)
- Experience with Papervision3D and/or other 3D Flash open library
- Strong Math and Physics capabilities
- Game development experience appreciated
- High level understanding of Flash, Flex, AIR and other core Flash Platform
- Basic third-party 3D software knowledge appreciated (such as 3ds, maya, cinema4D, unity3D, Shiva)
- Understanding of Back-end and Database technologies, but not necessarily having the ability to implement.
- Community awareness with new technologies, frameworks, resources and open source libraries
- Programmatic motion appreciated
- Eye for detail, performance and optimization
- Experience with video and audio
- Low-Level development appreciated (bytes level)
- Eclipse/FDT, Flex Builder and SVN appreciated
- Basic graphic design and motion graphics skills
- Basic Photoshop and Illustrator skills
Initial salaries are comparable to the market level and there will be a chance to negotiate as you develop.
Send your resume, references and portfolio to vassilios-at-lessrain.com.
Please include salary expectations.