You will be coding interactive environments mainly in Actionscrtpt 2.0, ranging from mini-sites and virals to large scale consumer & corporate websites. Here are some examples of the level of coding we expect:
Your role involves working with our front-end designers and back-end developers. Every project we do has a great concept / idea behind it and pushes the boundaries of what is possible, so you will never get bored doing the same website over and over again.
As a person you are quick, accurate and stress tolerant, a problem solver with good communication skills. You have a wide knowledge of Flash programming and in-depth experience in web development.
- Solid AS2 Skills (OOP)
- Experience with Flash integration technologies (Dynamic content, XML).
- Bandwidth and performance friendly coding.
- Familiarity with AS3 and Flex is an advantage
- A feel for good interaction design and usability.
- A minimum of 3 years experience
Initial salaries are comparable to the market level and there will be a chance to negotiate as you develop.
Send your resume, references and portfolio to jobs[at]lessrain[dot]com. Please include salary expectations.