Full Time Senior/Lead HTML 5 Front-End Developer
HTML 5 developer with a strong experience of creating interactive experience for the web & mobile devices.
You will be working in a small team developing playful interactive environments, focusing on award winning cross-platform interactive content, including games & apps.
Every project we do has a great concept / idea behind it and pushes the boundaries of what is possible, so you will never get bored doing the same website over and over again.
As a person you are quick, accurate and stress tolerant, a problem solver with good communication skills. You are self-motivated; development is a passion, not just a job. You like to try out new things and are willing to pass your knowledge to others.
You have a wide knowledge of front-end development and in-depth experience in web development.
- Solid knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. PHP).
- Solid knowledge of Social Media development and integration (e.g. Facebook, Twitter).
- Strong sense of motion & interactivity.
- Ability to identify and help resolve issues and bugs.
- Ability to write maintainable code.
- Experience identifying and using coding design patterns.
- Experience with build tools such as ANT.
- Experience with revision control and source code management systems such as SVN and GIT.
- Experience with desktop and Mobile environments.
- Interest in other languages, including Java, C#, C++ etc.
- Experience with developing native mobile Apps using Java/ObjectiveC.
- Experience in developing collaboratively within a small team environment.
- Understanding WebKit-Based development, browsers and technologies.
- Experience with Data Integration and Data structures.
Initial salaries are comparable to the market level and there will be a chance to negotiate as you develop
Send your CV or Resume, references and samples of your work (including code if relevant) to email@example.com